If you thought your time in Greenvale was over, you were wrong…deadly wrong. This October, Rising Star Games will release The Official Visual Companion to Deadly Premonition. Clocking in a whopping 352 pages, the companion is an iBook loaded with hundreds of images, interactive features, character bios, secrets and more.
Here’s a full list:
– Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
– Read Swery 65’s developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
– Three interactive ‘drag & zoom’ maps showing everything in the game
– 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
– Play with the ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard, and listen to the game’s soundtrack
– Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
– And much more!
Those interested can pre-order the eBook from iTunes right here. The insight on Swery’s developer notebook should be worth the price of admission alone, but maybe it’s time to ditch Deadly Premonition and get working on a sequel (hint hint, Swery)!