Last week all of the talk was about Titanfall and how it would do commercially upon release. Well the results are in from the UK with Respawn Entertainment’s and EA shooter taking the top spot. That isn’t to say that Titanfall easily took the top spot. Dark Souls II gave the new IP a run for its money, but ended up in second place.
The last new entry to the charts is Yoshi’s New Island, which only debuted in the 12th spot. The game has been critically savaged so it isn’t all too surprising to see it so low.
Last week’s big winner, South Park: The Stick of Truth, is still going strong. The Obsidian Entertainment developed and Ubisoft published RPG is in third place now fending off The LEGO Movie Videogame and Thief among other titles.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Titanfall (EA) – Brand New
- Dark Souls II (Bandai Namco) – Brand New
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft) – 1
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.) – 4
- Thief (Square Enix) – 2
- FIFA 14 (EA) – 5
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) – 3
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) – 6
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft) – 7
- Battlefield 4 (EA) – 8
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft) – 10
- Yoshi’s New Island (Nintendo) – Brand New
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.) – 9
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 12
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega) – 14
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft) – 11
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft) – 16
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA) – 13
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Bandai Namco) – Did Not Chart
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony) – 20