Steam’s summer sale has been a hit-or-miss affair, and today’s trend’s is perhaps its worst overall lineup so far.
- The Banner Saga – $12.49
- Batman: Arkham Origins – $7.49
- Child of Light – $11.24
- Company of Heroes 2 – $9.99
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn – $14.99
- Endless Space: Emperor Edition – $7.49
- Kerbal Space Program – $16.19
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive – $7.49
- Bioshock Infinite – $7.49
Bioshock Infinite is definitely a must-own, but buy the entire series for $10. Arkham Origins isn’t a terrible game, so $12.50 for the complete experience with DLC isn’t a bad price. The first batch of flash sales include Infested Planet for $7.50, Next Car Game for $18, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes for $4, and The Secret World for $12. Next Car Game is in Early Access, but every video I’ve seen of it makes it seem like a fantastic follow-up to Flatout, so if you loved that series, this should be money well spent.
Edit – Well, Valve’s ever-changing setup strikes again. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is $15 for the base game and $22.50 for the CE, with Final Fantasy VII now taken off of the main page listing but still is on sale for $4.