Koei Tecmo unveiled today that there will be a collector’s edition for the 10th Anniversary of Samurai Warriors when Samurai Warriors 4 is released, and the edition is exclusive for the PS4 only. Alongside pre-order incentives to include new stages and weapons as well as classic costumes for the characters.
The tactical action series will be released on the PS3, PS Vita, and the PS4, but only the PS4 will get what’s inside the 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition on October 2st. Fans can look forward to a treasure trove of “must-have” Samurai Warriors content in the Samurai Warriors 4: Special Anime Pack.
This special edition includes:
- “Special Anime Pack” 10th anniversary Collectors Edition packaging
- SAMURAI WARRIORS: Legend of the Sanada anime (Blu-ray Disc)
- SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 game (PlayStation 4)
- SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 Official Soundtrack (CD)
- Special Costume Pack 4: Garcia, Ina, Nene and Oichi (DLC)
- Old Costume Pack 1: Yukimura, Mitsuhide, Nobunaga, Noh, Oichi, and Ranmaru (DLC)
- Edit Parts Pack 1 which allows facial and Western themed armor customization (DLC)
Koei Tecmo also revealed two collections of pre-order incentives (items may vary at each retailer) for the game all of which will be available when the game launches via DLC:
- Scenario Pack 1: New stages “Sinister Beauties” and “Men of Charm and Courage”, new items “Gold Lacquered Box” and “Lion Censer”
- Special Costumes for: Mitsunari Ishida and Toyohisa Shimazu
- Weapon Pack 1: New weapons for over 25 characters
- Old Costume Pack 2: Costumes inspired by the original SAMURAI WARRIORS for Keiji Maeda, Kenshin Uesugi, Kunoichi and Shingen Takeda
Alongside the announcement, Koei Tecmo has released several new screenshots, you can click each one below for the larger version.