In life and especially the games industry it’s really hard to be creative. On that note in steps
Bomberman Bombing Bastards.
Bombing Bastards has 30 mazes where you’ll take on “hellish” bosses in heroic fights, and will allow you to team up with 4 other friends for some five-player local co-op. There will also be online battles with up to eight players per room.
Bombing Bastards will have the following feature:
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
- A large bestiary of critters to blast.
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
Bombing Bastards originally debuted on the Wii U back in July. You can buy it in the Nintendo eShop for $6.99 or on Steam for $9.99 with a 25% discount the week of release, December 4, 2014. You can also check out our review of the game here.