Today, Gearbox Software has patched some bugs and technical difficulties in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. The Xbox 360 patches are available starting December 12, but the PS3 and PC fixes will arrive December 16. You can read about it on Gearbox’s website and see the listing for Xbox 360 below. The patch only needs to be downloaded once.
- Beacon in “To The Moon” now has more health in True Vault Hunter Mode.
- Doppelganger will now begin the game with a working ECHO log.
- Enabled “Handsome AI” side mission in main game for all three playthroughs.
- Fixed an issue where only 2 Stingrays can be digistructed when accessing a Moon Zoomy station in Spanish or Russian.
- Added SHiFT Support ID dialog.
- Fixed an issue where the second player in a split screen game was unable to use the SHiFT vending machine.
- Fixed an issue where Doppelganger dialog overlapped with Pickle’s.
- Fixed an issue that caused player to crash during first combat at start of Pity’s Fall.
- Added Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode to unlock for all players that have completed the True Vault Hunter Mode in the main game.
- Added Support for Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack: The Holodome Onslaught downloadable add-on.
The following are part of the hot fixes.
- Jack can now better find his way around the moon base during the missiong “A New Direction.”
- Doctor Torres will let you out of the aquarium if your party is split up during the mission “Science and Violence.”
- Mechanics have made some adjustments to the Grinder to help it dispense proper weapon types.
- The Titan Robot Production Plant: Entrance is now a discoverable location, allowing players to unlock the Cosmic Completionist trophy/achievement.
- Adjusted gravity on the Moon Buggy to make jumping chasms easier.
- Players can now continue their journeys in Tycho’s Ribs and Eleseer and the Fast Travel stations in those levels will unlock once discovered.
- Deadlift is now much less likely to block solo Vault Hunters from entering his lair.
- Addresses an issue where the objective “Pass through the breach” could fail to advance in the mission “The Beginning of the End”