Call of Duty: Black Ops III takes the top spot in the latest UK Charts right before the crucial week of Christmas. While Black Ops III has the lead this week, it looks like it might have some serious competition this Christmas.
Shockingly, this is only Black Ops III’s second at time in the top spot, losing out to Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, and FIFA 16 shortly after its early November launch. Last year, Advanced Warfare won Christmas week, so it will be interesting to see if Black Ops III can pull off the same feat.
The serious competition comes from Star Wars Battlefront. The EA and DICE developed title could see a massive boost heading into Christmas thanks to the hotly anticipated release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on December 18. Guess we’ll see how the title’s fare next week.
Check out the Top 20 below:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision) – 2
- Star Wars Battlefront (EA) – 3
- FIFA 16 (EA) – 1
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda Softworks) – 5
- Minecraft: Story Mode (Telltale Games) – 7
- Just Cause 3 (Square Enix) – 4
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (Ubisoft) – 12
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 8
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Ubisoft) – 6
- WWE 2K16 (2K Games) – 10
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Sony) – 9
- LEGO Dimensions (Warner Bros.) – 13
- Just Dance 2016 (Ubisoft) – 19
- Halo 5: Guardians (Microsoft) – 11
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft) – 17
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Microsoft) – 14
- LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros.) – 18
- Football Manager 2016 (Sega) – Did Not Chart
- Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft) – 16
- Need for Speed (EA) – 20