Call of Duty: Black Ops III continues its reign at the top of the UK Charts for 2016. We’ve had two solid weeks of 2016, and its not clear when Call of Duty: Black Ops III will be stopped.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III has now been number one for six weeks in a row, the longest unbroken run since FIFA 15 managed six weeks in 2014. Based on the release calendar, Call of Duty: Black Ops III won’t face a big challenger until February when Far Cry Primal launches.
The remainder of the list is pretty standard with the same crop of games jockeying for the remaining spots. Grand Theft Auto V reclaims second place, knocking FIFA 16 and Star Wars Battlefront down a peg each. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, however, was not very lucky. The game dropped from ninth place last week, to off the charts this week.
Check out the Top 20 below:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision) – 1
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 4
- FIFA 16 (EA) – 2
- Star Wars Battlefront (EA) – 3
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Ubisoft) – 6
- Just Cause 3 (Square Enix) – 8
- WWE 2K16 (2K Games) – 7
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda Softworks) – 5
- LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros.) – 12
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft) – 13
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony) – 16
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (Disney) – 14
- Minecraft: Story Mode (Telltale Games) – 11
- Just Dance 2016 (Ubisoft) – Did Not Chart
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Sony) – 19
- Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros.) – 18
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda Softworks) – 23
- Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft) – 17
- Need for Speed (EA) – Did Not Chart
- Guitar Hero Live (Activision) – Did Not Chart