Call of Duty: Black Ops III remains unstoppable in the UK. The Treyarch developed shooter has now been at the top spot for seven consecutive weeks.
Black Ops III’s long streak is helped by the fact that no new challengers have emerged in over a month. FIFA 16 and Grand Theft Auto V remain the next closest competitors. Star Wars Battlefront becomes less of a threat, dropping yet again. Rainbow Six: Siege climbs a spot to take Battlefront’s spot from last week.
There were two brand new releases in the UK last week, and both made it into the top. Resident Evil Origins Collection, a bundle containing the Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil remasters, made its debut at number six. Life is Strange, Square Enix’s critically acclaimed the episodic game, received a physical release in the UK, landing at number seven.
Check out the Top 20 below:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision) – 1
- FIFA 16 (EA) – 3
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 2
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege (Ubisoft) – 5
- Star Wars Battlefront (EA) – 4
- Resident Evil Origins Collection (Capcom) – Brand New
- Life is Strange (Square Enix) – Brand New
- Just Cause 3 (Square Enix) – 6
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda Softworks) – 8
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition (Bethesda Softworks) – Did Not Chart
- LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros.) – 9
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft) – 10
- Minecraft: Story Mode (Telltale Games) – 13
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (Disney) – 12
- Destiny: The Taken King (Activision) – Did Not Chart
- The Evil Within (Bethesda Softworks) – Did Not Chart
- Terraria (505 Games) – Did Not Chart
- Need for Speed (EA) – 19
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony) – 11
- Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft) – 18