Ubisoft has pulled back the curtain on its DLC plans for Tom Clancy’s The Division.
The Division is going to be a massive title at launch, but Ubisoft and Ubisoft Massive have plans to continue expanding the title. This includes free and paid content that will be released over the next year. Of course, this wouldn’t be a Ubisoft title if it didn’t have a Season Pass.
A total of three expansions are planned that will add new content, gear, and gameplay to The Division. All three expansions are included as part of the Season Pass, which comes with the Gold and Sleeper Agent Editions of the game. The Season Pass will be made available as a standalone purchased, though Ubisoft has not revealed how much it will cost. Here’s a breakdown of all the Season Pass content:
- The Division Expansion I: Underground – This first major expansion opens up a new area to players as they explore the uncharted underworld of New York City with up to 3 friends for intense co-op action.
- The Division Expansion II: Survival – In this expansion, players will have to survive as long as possible in a very hostile environment that will challenge even the most talented agents.
- The Division Expansion III: Last Stand – Stay tuned for more information.
- Exclusive Sawed-off Shotgun, a unique sidearm customized for short-range destruction.
- Full set of exclusive outfits and weapon skins
- Special monthly benefits including exclusive content drops and special events.
In addition to paid content, Ubisoft Massive will also roll out free updates to keep the experience fresh. These updates include new game modes, features, and functionality. These updates will be released periodically in the coming months.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is out March 8 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game’s beta kicks off today on Xbox One, and tomorrow on PS4 and PC.