With just two weeks to go until Watch Dogs 2 launches, Ubisoft has announced the game is getting a Season Pass.
A Season Pass will launch alongside Watch Dogs 2. Ubisoft confirmed this today, revealing a slate of content that will release post-launch. Those who purchase the Season Pass will get access to new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, new vehicles, and new world stories. Based on the descriptions, it does not look like you’ll get to play as another character. Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC allowed players to play as T-Bone instead of Aidan Pierce.
Here’s everything coming with the Season Pass:
- T-Bone Content Bundle – Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney returns in Watch Dogs 2 and he’s brought his tropical trucker-hobo look with him. The T-Bone Bundle includes his truck, his outfit, and Mayhem – a new difficulty level for co-op activities that introduces a new enemy archetype equipped with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions – Uncover scandals in San Francisco’s science and medicine industries through several hours of content spread across three new world stories. Additionally, this content unlocks elite co-op missions that feature the Jammer – an enemy that possesses the technology to hunt you down.
- No Compromise – Marcus takes on the Russian Mafia in a new world story that exposes an even more dangerous side of San Francisco. You can also experience a new co-op mode called Showd0wn where only the best players can survive.
- Root Access Bundle – Someone claiming to be the Zodiac Killer has returned to the Bay Area, and they’re leaving new messages from Marcus to uncover and decipher. In addition to the Zodiac Killer mission, this bundle includes new outfits, cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon.
- Psychedelic Pack – Hippies. San Francisco. A groovy weapon, outfit, drone, and car await.
Watch Dogs 2 is out November 15 on PS4 and Xbox One, and November 29 on PC. The Season Pass comes with the $100 Gold Edition of the game, or as a standalone purchase for $39.99. For more on Watch Dogs 2, be sure to check out our hands-on preview with a recent build of the game.