In a patch releasing this week, animations, loading times among many more flaws will be fixed.
The patch will release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on April 6. With regards to animations, Bioware has said they have improved the appearance of eyes for humans and Asari characters. Players will have noted that previously they gave off a dead look during dialogue scenes.
One pet-peeve players also experienced is the lengthy transition between navigating planets, the new update will allow players to skip these scenes if they so choose.
Much work has gone into improving Ryder’s movement, now it will be smoother when running around and look far less clumsy.
You can find a full list of the patch notes below:
- Allowing you to skip ahead when traveling between planets in the galaxy map
- Increasing the inventory limits
- Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and Asari characters
- Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
- Improving localized voice over lip sync
- Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Improved tutorial placement
- Single-player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squadmate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
Bioware has also come out to say that they will still be addressing more issues in future updates which include improvements to the character creator, gay and trans romance options and dialogue choices.
- More options and variety in the character creator
- Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
- Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
Don’t forget to check out our review for Mass Effect Andromeda here.