One of the more creative bosses, Dirge will not only test your archery skills, but your ability to ride the occasionally defiant Agro. It may take a little while to find the place as it’s located on the west side of the map, but if you find a path going downwards, you’re going in the right direction.
- Getting into this fight, be sure to keep Agro moving at breakneck speed. It’s a big open area so, so long as you turn now and then, you don’t really have to keep your eyes forward.
- Dirge will consistently trail you, so turn around and put an arrow in one of its gigantic eyes.
- It will go out of control and hit the nearest wall. Get off of Agro and there will be a sigil halfway up its back.
- You should be able to deplete its health on your first go around. When you’re bucked off, immediately get back onto Agro and start racing around as Dirge will take a second to respawn.
- If you do end up getting hit by Dirge, it will take a good chunk of your health, so be weary.
- Shoot Dirge in its eye once more and this time climb all the way up to its head.
- Even on hard you should be able to kill it on this second attempt, otherwise just repeat this process until it falls.
Time Attack Goals