It’s hard to believe that, after twelve exciting fights, we’ve only had one that flies. Well not anymore as the thirteenth Colossus is an incredibly long dragon-like creature that, like many of the Colossus, is doing nothing wrong. This is another fight heavily reliant on Agro, so buckle up as this can give a lot of players some trouble.
- Right off the bat, take out your bow and arrow. Phalanx has three stomach and you must shoot them.
- This can be challenging so lead with your shots and get under him. When all three are hit, Phalanx will bring down four of his wings (on both sides).
- Your goal is to ride alongside the damaged Colossi and jump onto one of its wings and grab on. There will be grips for you to grab onto and climb up.
- As you make your way up, Phalanx will bring his wings back up, giving you the ability to run, but you’ll need to quickly jump onto the back before it begins to flap them.
- Once here, unlike Hydrus, move down the back of Phalanx until you find a fin, and just below it is a sigil that needs stabbing.
- There are be three weak points to be found, but you should be able to get rid of two in one attempt before Phalanx dives back into the sand.
- Repeat these steps and it should only take two, maybe three attempts to take the Colossus down.
- Also enjoy the ride, as it’s quite a view from up there, and Phalanx likes to spin its entire body right round.
|Stomach (3)||Drops Wings|
|Back (Front Fin)||33%|
|Back (Middle Fin)||33%|
|Back (Back Fin)||33%|
Time Attack Goals