This is a straight forward match against the second dog, similar to that of Celosia. What you’ll see below is simplified instructions as you should get a good idea what you’re doing. In the end, you’re looking to break Cenobia’s armor.
- Go left and climb the broken down pillar.
- Jump onto the platform to the left of it, and then the wall, and the platform below it.
- Jump onto the first pillar in which Cenobia should slam into. At the top, shoot an arrow at Cenobia and hold on as the next slam will tip over the pillar exactly where you think it’s going.
- Climb up onto the platform, jump across the gap, up the wall, and down onto the platform to the right.
- Climb up the next pillar and repeat instruction 3 not once, not twice, but three times.
- Jump onto the platform and up the pillar and once again get Cenobia to drop it.
- Jump onto the platform to the right, and look left.
- Jump onto the temple and climb around.
- Jump backwards onto the pillar and get Cenobia to bring it down, breaking down a wall. Now you’ve essentially circled back to the beginning of the area.
- Directly opposite of the now broken down wall, climb up the wall with ledges and get Cenobia’s attention. It will try to bring the platform you’re on and succeed, but breaking its armor in the process.
- Go back into the last area you were in and bait Cernobia into chagrining into a downed pillar.
- When it does, climb up the downed pillar and jump on the now stunned Cenobia’s back.
- You should be able to get a couple of shots in. You can stay on his back trying to get in half charged strikes, or repeat instructions 11 and 12.
- Do this until Cenobia’s health is depleted, and now you’ve successfully taken down all quadruped creatures in the game.
Time Attack Goals