Down in the caverns near the lake you will find your second opponent. Quadratus walks on all fours and for whatever reason has been waiting for a reason to bust through his gate.
- It will probably be better to get off of Agro, but pull out your bow and aim at Quadratus’ feet.
- Below its hoofs there will be opportunities to bring down the beast temporarily.
- After finally connecting with a well-timed shot, make your way to one of the back legs and begin to climb the fur near its knees.
- Climb all the way up and make your way to the head where your first weak point is located.
- After diminishing the health here (50% on normal, 33% on hard), head to the opposite side of Quadratus.
- Stab the poor creature in the rear a couple of times (with very few attempts to sway you off), a and it will fall.
- On Hard difficulty, there’s an extra weak point found on the beast’s left side, just below his armor.
- It will probably be a good idea to climb from the rear, so make sure your grip is maxed out before heading out.
- It will take a couple of few shots on hard, so be prepared to maneuver back to the rear to regain some stamina.
|Top of Head||50%||33%|
|Left Upper Stomach||N/A||33%|
Time Attack Goals