The second quadruped creature that resembles that of a horse, this is one of the easier fights, provided you know what you’re doing. If you don’t it can be a bit confusing trying to figure out how to get on this monstrous being.
- Immediately when you trigger this enemy, head to the top of a mound behind you and get Phaedra’s attention.
- When it’s close, and you know it’s coming for you, drop down and head down into caverns below.
- There are two routes here. Phaedra will try looking for you by peeking its head down. You can either move through the underground tunnel, passing the first exit and coming out the second, or you can wait for the beast’s head to come fully down.
- If you choose the latter, you should be able to jump onto one of Phaedra’s accessories (which look like earring whiskers) and climb up like so.
- If you choose the former, wait for Phaedra to put his head down and head to its rear and climb up the Colossus without it being the wiser.
- Head all the way up where you will find a crack in its neck. Attack it for the beast to lower its head.
- At this point, head on down to find its one and only weak spot.
- This is a little trickier as there are an additional two weak points just above each of Phaedra’s shoulders. Fortunately, they don’t have a lot of health.
|Top of Neck||Immobilization|
|Top of Head||100%||70%|
Time Attack Goals