Our first flying creature, and it puts up one heck of an entertaining fight. Avion is a bird-like Colossus with three different weak points, which alternatively, is the first to share the same amount in Normal and Hard modes.
- First thing you have to do is drop down into the water and jump onto a platform. Preference is on the middle one.
- Take out your bow and arrow and fire one at Avion; it won’t like this and come swooping down at you.
- As it’s coming towards you, you should take note that it has hair that can be grabbed, on what I’m going to equate as the shoulders.
- When it gets near you, aim, jump and grab onto the flying being, all while climbing up to a more stable position.
- Which side of Avion you end up doesn’t matter; head to the end of one of the wings to find a somewhat weak symbol (hold on as Avion will flap its wings hard).
- After you quickly deplete that weak point, head to the other wing to find another.
- The final weak spot is easy as it’s located at the end of Avion’s tail.
- This has the most health so it will take a little bit of time as the Colossus will continuously try to buck you off.
|End of Right Wing||60%|
|End of Left Wing||20%|
|End of Tail||20%|
Time Attack Goals