IO Interactive today announced Hitman: Definitive Edition for PS4 and Xbox One.
2018 marks a giant milestone for IO Interactive. The developer behind the Hitman, Kane and Lynch, and Mini Ninja franchises hits 20 years in the business this year. During that time, they’d see themselves scooped up by Square Enix, and, very recently, return to independence. To celebrate the milestone, IO Interactive is teaming up with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to release Hitman: Definitive Edition on PS4 and Xbox One.
Hitman: Definitive Edition will be released exclusively as a retail boxset that includes all episodes and locations from Season One and all Game of the Year Edition content. It’ll also include the brand new Anniversary Outfit Bundle, which will be released as a standalone download at some point in the future:
- Hitman Season One – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
- Hitman Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit
- Hitman Bonus Episode – Featuring 3 Bonus Missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
- Hitman: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
- All Featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
Hitman: Definitive Edition is out May 15 on PS4 and Xbox One.