Diablo’s most notable lore master and scholar, Deckard Cain, will be joining the Heroes of the Storm roster this month. As an individual well-versed in aiding stalwart heroes on their quest to defeat diabolic foes, Deckard will be joining as a support character; healing allies and hampering foes is the name of the game he’ll be playing.
Deckard Cain can deal out some damage, but he’s at his best when following an ally an lending them a helping hand. His basic abilities include:
- Fortitude of the Faithful – Deckard’s unique trait that grants him ten Armor and allows his abilities to recharge 50% faster.
- Healing Potion – Throws a Healing Potion on the ground that heals the first ally who touches it for 230. He can have up to five potions out at a time.
- Horadric Cube – Deals 80 points of damage all enemies in its area and slows them by 40% for 1.75 seconds.
- Scroll of Sealing – forms a large triangular area and deals 150 points of damage to all enemies trapped within. It also roots them to the spot for 1.5 seconds.
- Stay Awhile and Listen – One of Deckard’s Heroic abilities, this attack puts all enemies in front of Deckard to sleep for up to five seconds. Its effects end instantly if a sleeping enemy takes damage.
- Lorenado – Deckards other Heroic ability, this attack summons a tornado of tomes that moves out in a straight line and constantly knocks back any heroes caught in its path.
Heroes of the Storm is currently available on PC.