Turn 10 Studios has announced its last car pack for Forza Motorsport 7. As part of a monthly release for Car Pass owners, The K1 Speed Pack arrives alongside the April update for the game. The update includes the ability to test drive cars in multiplayer lobbies, a fix for ghost cars in Rival events, and updates to the race telemetry system. The K1 Speed Pack features some classic cars and one real oddity. The cars can be purchased separately if the Car Pass isn’t owned. The list of cars is below and fun driving a mini-van around Monza.
- 1976 Chevrolet #76 Greenwood Corvette
- 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo
- 1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport
- 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
- 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS
- 2017 Maserati Levante S
- 2018 Honda Odyssey