Choetech isn’t exactly a gaming accessory company but they do put out a lot of devices that have gaming applications, such as various cable adapters and wireless chargers which are particularly more relevant with the popularity of mobile gaming. The newest gadget from them we’ve gotten to try out is the Choetech USB-C to HDMI + PD Adapter, which allows users to connect devices with USB-C connections to larger display devices, such as a TV, computer monitor or projector. It’s a convenient and inexpensive way to transfer data from the small screen to the big screen, whether the reason for doing so is related to video games or something else.
This adapter supports up to 4K resolution but is also compatible with 1080p/720p/480p/360p resolutions. The HDMI connector is gold plated to provide rigidity and improve signal performance and the aluminum material doesn’t generate much heat even with lengthy use. The six foot cable makes hooking the laptop or tablet up the monitor an easy task that allows for convenient placement. A port on the adapter can accommodate a USB-C charger so the connected device can be charged while in use. This adapter is a nice device that allows a solution to getting the small screen of several devices onto the big screen. This can be purchased from Choetech’s website and Amazon.com.
These are some devices that are compatible with this adapter:
– MacBook Pro models from 2016 or later
– MacBook Air 13” 2018, Macbook 2017/16/15
– iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9” 2018 (4K@30Hz, 2K@60Hz)
– iMac 2017 21.5 “/ 27″(Touch ID & Multi Touch Bar as a host computer)
– Dell XPS 13-9360 / 9350, XPS 15-9560
– Surface book 2,Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
– HP ENVY X360 15, ENVY 13 (2017), EliteBook folio G1
– Acer V15 Nitro, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK, ASUS GA-Z170X
– Huawei Matebook X/ Matebook X Pro, Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
USB C or Thunderbolt 3 Compatible for Phones:
– Samsung Galaxy S10/ S10+/ S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8
– Huawei P20 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 10