The long-awaited third installment in the Shenmue series is almost here; just three months now stand between fans and the game they, at one time, thought was never going to be made. It’s likely that all those interested in Shenmue III have already decided to buy it, it’s a question of where they want to get it from. Today, Deep Silver has made that question both easier and harder by announcing pre-order bonuses for the hotly anticipated title.
Regardless of where one buys the game, they’ll receive the items shown above:
- The “Blazing Kick” technique scroll
- 25 capsule toy tickets
- 5,000 playing tokens for the gambling arena
- Three “Snake Power” items to replenish health while fighting.
There are also a few retailer-exclusive items on offer:
- GameStop customers get the “Dragon/Pheonix Mirror” medallion. It’s a physical item modeled after the Shenmue series’ dragon and phoenix mirrors.
- Buying at Best Buy will yield a special steelbook case
- Ordering through Amazon unlocks the “Kenpogi Training Wear” DLC. This is basically just another costume for Ryu to wear.
Shenmue III launches on November 19 for PC and PlayStation 4.