Merge 10th Anniversary Sale Live for US PlayStation Store

To celebrate ten years of Merge goodness, the publisher has authorized some scary good deals today on the US PlayStation Store. With some titles up to 90%, it’s an excellent chance to grab some must-play titles from the publishing giant. From best-selling titles like Vaporum, to VR Ping Pong Pro, there’s something for everyone. Additionally, PS+ users will receive an extra 10% off their purchase. The Merge Anniversary Sale runs from now until November 13 only on PlayStation 4.