Gamestop has announced its last PRO Day sale and it offers some steep discounts for those wanting to skip Black Friday. With over $2,600 in exclusive savings on over 2000 games and consoles, these deals rival what you will see on Black Friday. “We invite our customers to beat the holiday rush by taking advantage of discounts on a variety of more than 2,000 video games and pop culture items during our last PRO DAY sale of the year,” said Chris Homeister, chief merchandising officer for GameStop.
Customers can expect to save up to $45 on major titles that include over 750 pre-owned titles for $5 and an additional 1,250 for $10. Gamestop is also including $50 rewards cash with the purchase of a new PlayStation 4 or Xbox One or a free Starlink starter pack with the purchase of a Nintendo Switch. Below are some of the highlighted specials. The PRO Day Sale starts November 10.
- Mortal Kombat 11: $29.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: $24.99
- Rage 2: $19.99
- Fallout 76: $14.99
- The Division 2: $14.99
Video Game Consoles:
- Sony PS4 Slim (1TB): $299.99 + Get Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection + $50 rewards cash
- Xbox One S (1TB): $299.99 + Get a Choice of Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5 or Monster Hunter + $50 rewards cash
- Gaming headsets starting at $29.99
- Call of Duty Astro A20 Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4 or Xbox One: $99.99 (Regular price $139.99 – $40 savings)
Collectibles & Apparel:
- All T-Shirts: Buy 1 get 1 Free
- DC Gamer Funko Mystery Box: $19.99
- Save $15 on Select Monopoly and Funkoverse Game Sets