There are plenty of ways to accumulate power while traversing the nine realms of God of War Ragnarok. One is to seek out the Nornir Chests and collect the health and rage upgrades contained within. Another is to keep collecting new gear. Still another is collecting the scattered drops of Yggdrasil Dew and closing up any Draugr Holes Kratos comes across. Dews provide permanent stat boosts, while Draugr Holes yield valuable crafting materials and Chaos Sparks, which can be used to upgrade the Blades of Chaos once enough are collected. Here’s where to find them all.
1. Yggdrasil Dew of Runic Power: Just after leaving Nidavellir, right outside the tunnel exit.
2. Yggdrasil Dew of Defense: It’s directly east of Lyngbakr Island at the back of a small alcove.
3. Yggdrasil Dew of Luck: It’s directly across from Nidavellir Beach dock.
4. Yggdrasil Dew of Runic Power: It’s found behind the wooden gate at the back of Alberich Island. The rune word seal on the cliff to the southeast must be released in order to open it.
1. Bay of Bounty: It’s in plaza at the Watchtower.
2. The Applecore: After exiting the 2nd very Tyr-less room, grapple across a pit. Go until you see a fork, hand left and grapple again. Look down and to the right. Go through the door and get that draugr!
1. Yggdrasil Dew of Strength: It’s in the River Delta, directly west of (behind) the log Kratos destroyed in order to clear the river near the Mystical Gateway.
2. Yggdrasil Dew of Vitality: Starting from From Pilgrim’s Landing in River Delta, head south by southwest along the river, keeping to the right. You’ll see it directly in your path, in a narrow passage along the left-hand wall.
3. Yggdrasil Dew of Cooldown: After progressing the story and turning day back to night, it’ll be in the tunnel near the riverside entrance to Freyr’s camp.
4. Yggdrasil Dew of Cooldown: It’s on the river to the southwest of the Sinkholes region Mystic Gateway and Berserker grave in a high canyon.
5. Yggdrasil Dew of Defense: It’s in the Plains region on the river to the northeast of the frozen lighting bolt.
1. The Abandoned Village: Upon entering Freya’s old village, move the grapple point and grapple across. Move the grapple again and jump to the open area to the north turn west and enter the cave. It’s in there.
2. The Plains: Take the boat to the northernmost dock on the river. It’s just up some stairs.
1. Lake of Nine: It’s in an open tunnel on the northeast side of the lake, directly east of The Oarsmen area.
1. The Barrens: It’s on the raised platform in the southwestern corner of the area. The storm must first be cleared via completing the Secret of the Sands favor in order to access it.