This sword-swinging giant is colossal, and with him comes a little more strategy than normal, not to mention a lot of attempts to shake you off. If you’re good at climbing, you can potentially skip the first couple of steps.
- You should notice a little platform in the ground; head over there and wait for Gaius to take a swing.
- Dodge the dull blade at the last moment and it should shatter Gaius’ armor quite a bit.
- Maneuver your way onto a softer surface such as grass and dirt, and again dodge a swing of the sword.
- Make sure he is swinging and not plunging his blade vertically into the ground.
- When the sword strikes the ground, it will become stuck for a little while, so quickly get on it and try to make as much progress up the new platform.
- Climb up Gaius’ arm, all the way to its shoulder and eventually to his head (you know where this is going).
- Put that sword of yours into the Colossus’ head until the sigil disappears.
- The second weak spot is located on Gaius’ stomach, which has a conveniently placed platform for you to rest on.
- Either drop down or slowly make your way down and finish him off as it tries to belly dance you off.
- There is one more emblem to be found, and it’s on Gaius’ left arm, just above his shoulder.
|Top of Head||50%||33%|
|Back of Left Tricep||N/A||33%|
Time Attack Goals