Developer DICE has confirmed today an official release date for Battlefield 4’s spring update.
DICE community manager Muhammad Al-kaisy revealed on Battlelog that the spring update would be released on May 26 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Battlefield 4’s spring update, which is a follow-up to the winter update, introduces five new weapons and the return of Gun Master, a fan-favourite multiplayer mode from Battlefield 3: Close Quarters.
Meanwhile, the PC version of Battlefield 4 will also be updated to improve overall stability and performance.
Once the update is in full effect, DICE has confirmed that they have “revamped the damage, fall-off and suppression model” of every weapon in Battlefield 4, which will result in “distinct roles for the weapon classes.”
The full patch notes for Battlefield 4’s spring update will be revealed once the update is deployed, according to Al-kaisy.
Listed below are the times that Battlefield 4’s multiplayer will be under maintenance for the upcoming update:
- PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 11.00 UTC/4.00 AM PDT.
- Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 09.00 UTC/2.00 AM PDT.
- PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 08.00 UTC/1.00 AM PDT.
- Xbox 360: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 10.00 UTC/3.00 AM PDT.
- PS3: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 12.00 UTC/5.00 AM PDT.
For more on Battlefield 4, check out Hardcore Gamer’s review.