For the week ending October 5, the latest installment in the popular soccer franchise continued to exert its dominance across all platforms.
Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, which was released on October 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, was a new entry in the charts as it locked down second place.
The critically acclaimed Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening has dropped from second to fifth in the sales chart.
The other title making its debut in the sales chart is Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered, which secured its spot at sixth.
Posted below are the twenty titles in the UK sales chart.
- FIFA 20 (EA Sports)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Ubisoft)
- Borderlands 3 (2K Games)
- Gears 5 (Xbox Game Studios)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Nintendo)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (Mad Dog Games)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Sea of Thieves (Microsoft Studios)
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (Microsoft)
- Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft Studios)
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Activision)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Activision)
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Activision)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Activision)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar Games)
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
FIFA 20 was released on September 27 for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Hardcore Gamer’s review for FIFA 20 praised customization in different modes as a “step in the right direction,” but criticized the failure to “flesh out features like press conferences and make them have more of a real impact [in career mode].”