SCUF has announced a set of three high performance DualSense controllers for PlayStation 5. The SCUF Reflex, Reflex PRO and the inaugural Reflex FPS will all encompass the groundbreaking features that have been synonymous for the brand. These controllers all included a patented paddle control system that helped make SCUF the choice for professional players everywhere. All three will included four removable back control paddles that are programmable directly on the controller, itself. The profiles are toggled via the press of a button.
Paddle profiles will make it simple for players to fine tune their settings and save them for different games. The Reflex and Reflex PRO include the Adaptive Triggers that are famous on the DualSense. The Reflex FPS will specifically offer high performance grip along with instant bumpers and instant triggers. It also removes Adaptive Triggers and Force Feedback that creates a lightweight controller that removes unwanted vibrations. These will initially be available in black, but more colorways are on the way. The Reflex starts at $199.99 and the Reflex PRO at $229.99. The Reflex FPS will launch at $259.99 and they are all available now exclusively at the SCUF Gaming website. Check out a breakdown below.
A complete list of SCUF Reflex, Reflex Pro, and Reflex FPS features includes:
- Four rear, remappable paddles that can be configured to 12 functions
- Profile Switch allows you to save three remapping configurations for different games
- Adaptive triggers, from the PS5 DualSense™ controller, changes force and tension to improve in-game immersion (Reflex and Reflex Pro only)
- High-performance grip for advanced comfort and endurance (Reflex Pro and Reflex FPS only)
- Instant triggers and bumpers alleviate pull distance for faster activations (Reflex FPS Only)
- Wireless connectivity to play comfortably from a distance
- Improved thumbstick design and material for more grip and durability
- Interchangeable thumbstick options, including long, short, domed, and conclave, for optimized fit
- Removable faceplate trim to swap colors and thumbsticks easier
- Anti-friction rings for smoother, more controlled thumbstick movement
- Mute your headset at the tap of a button
- Built-in rechargeable battery, charged via USB Type-C