PopPace has today fully released Tanks Mobile: Battle of Kursk — where players can collect and battle WWII tanks — on Google Play and Apple Store. Tanks Mobile is based on real WWII history to bring the players back to the days of iron and fire. Players can collect all the WW2 tanks of Alliance and Axis, and build a powerful squad to obliterate enemies. Whether it is Tiger or Sherman, your choice will make a difference by applying different tactics and formations, and there are more and more new features coming up to let you enjoy the tank battles.
In order to celebrate the full release of Tanks Mobile, the game will hold several time-limited events:
- Log in 7 Days to collect the strong tanks, including free epic tanks like Jumbo and legendary tanks like White Tiger via limited events
- Log in 7 Days to collect the Epic Warrior Set to strengthen your tanks!
- Level Rush event provides diamonds at certain levels in 7 Days
- The amount of diamonds will be doubled via the first recharge in 7 Days
- Some events provide rare items at great discounts
- Battle as one of the 50 unique and varied epic tanks from Sherman Jumbo to White Tiger in WW2. You can even gather the ones that are not applied to battles in the history
- Equip your tank legion with legendary gear to smash enemies into ashes
- Recruit famous people in the history to drive the battle tanks
- Strategy is key: Find your tank’s strengths and form the ultimate alliance
- Battle horrifying War Machine of evil and become the one true leader
- Clash in grueling challenge levels to test your battle skills