Titanfall has returned to the top of the UK Charts thanks to the launch of the Xbox 360 version last week. The oft-delayed version of EA and Respawn Entertainment’s shooter was enough to drive back LEGO The Hobbit, which made its debut in second place.
Other Xbox exclusive Kinect Sports: Rivals did not fair so well. Rare and Microsoft’s third entry in the Kinect Sports franchise made its debut in the fourteenth slot.
inFamous: Second Son saw a sharp decline from its sixth place spot last week, to thirteenth this week. However, it wasn’t nearly as bad as The Elder Scrolls Online. Bethesda Softworks and Zenimax Online Studios MMORPG launch last week in second place, and is now in nineteenth.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Titanfall (EA) – 3
- LEGO The Hobbit (Warner Bros.) – Brand New
- FIFA 14 (EA) – 1
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft) – 8
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) – 4
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft) – 9
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.) – 7
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) – 11
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft) – 12
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – 5
- Thief (Square Enix) – 13
- Battlefield 4 (EA) – 10
- inFamous: Second Son (Sony) – 6
- Kinect Sports: Rivals (Microsoft) – Brand New
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 14
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.) – 15
- Dark Souls II (Bandai Namco) – 16
- Football Manager 2014 (Sega) – Did Not Chart
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda Softworks) – 2
- WWE 2K14 (2K Games) – Did Not Chart