Activision and Infinity Ward are ready to celebrate the month of Halloween with a special Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare event.
Another community event is hitting Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare today. Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream will allow players to acquire all-new Halloween-themed loot, enjoy double XP events, and enjoy a brand new Zombies mode. The event will run October 9 through November 1, and here’s everything you’ll be able to do during that time:
- Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on October 30
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on October 13, allows players to take on their favorite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through October 12 and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favorite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from October 12 to November 1
To get your free goodies, you’ll need to log into Infinite Warfare’s multiplayer component between Monday and Friday. The Supply Drop will be available at the Quartermaster Monday through Friday. The cosmetic items will be available Friday through Monday. No word yet if Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will also receive a Halloween event.